Friday 12 September 2014

Everything Will Be Alright In The End

I'm so excited for the new Weezer album!

Their last album, Hurley, came out when I was in grade ten, back in November 2010. I took it home, played it in the car, and while I thought it was great, my mom made me shut it off. I think I was the last person to realize that Raditude and Hurley were not that awesome, afterall. But I didn't give up hope on the band, like a lot of other people have. They didn't always suck, as their interesting history shows, and this upcoming album, Everything Will Be Alright In The End, seems promising.

So far, they've released two songs, "Back To The Shack", and "Cleopatra". The better of the two has to be Cleopatra, hands down! I'm looking forward to some of their other new tunes, like "Return to Ithaca", "Ain't Got Nobody", and "Lonely Girl".

I've already pre-ordered the album. It comes out two days before my birthday, so I am a very lucky girl!

I'll review it once I finally hear the whole thing (:

No comments:

Post a Comment